Value your trade with Golden Mile Chrysler
One way to defer the cost of purchasing a new vehicle, is by trading in your current vehicle. Now you’ll want to ensure that you’re getting the full, fair market value on your trade, and the expert team at Golden Mile Chrysler is here to help. You can trust that we’ll offer a fair and accurate price on your vehicle, as well as explaining how we’ve come to its valuation by looking at factors like its condition, year, make, model, and more. By simply filling utilizing our AutoVerify trade-in tool found at the top of the page, we’ll have most of the important information needed to start evaluating your trade!
How We Determine Your Vehicle’s Value
Of course, more goes into providing the most accurate valuation of your vehicle than what can be found in a simple form. We utilize a comprehensive process including a full inspection of your vehicle, from the exterior to the interior and all the mechanical components. By utilizing the AutoVerify trade-in tool you give our appraisal team a chance to begin the process, at which point we’ll touch base with you and find a time that works best for you to continue evaluating your vehicle to ensure you’re receiving fair market value.
How You Can Improve Your Vehicle’s Value
Of course, you’ve invested a significant amount of time and money into your vehicle, and you’d like to get the best value possible. Below are a few tips ensuring you’ll receive top dollar for your trade-in.
- Ensure your vehicle is clean: this goes for both the time you own the vehicle, as well as when you bring it in for an evaluation. A clean car will resist interior damage and smells, while also appearing more desirable. Simply remove your personal effects, and ensure that both the exterior and interior of the vehicle have been washed.
- Low-cost repairs: You don’t have to be a mechanic to handle small repairs or cosmetic issues, and a bit of time and effort on your part will be rewarding in a number of ways—added value to your vehicle included.
- Include all accessories and parts: if you’ve purchased any parts or accessories, or the vehicle came with them (i.e. spare tires and wheels), you’ll get more value from your trade-in.
- Follow all the suggested service intervals: the best way to keep your vehicle in top condition is to follow the suggested service and maintenance intervals found in your vehicle’s owner’s manual. After all, a well maintained vehicle will provide more value down the road.
- Keep all service records and documents: a great way to ensure you’re receiving top value for your trade-in is to prove that you’ve done all the necessary service mentioned above. The easiest way to do so is to provide proof that these services were completed, so keep track of all the documents related to your vehicle’s service and any necessary repairs or work done to it.
If you’re in the market for a new vehicle, you won’t find a better selection of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram vehicles than Golden Mile Chrysler. To help defer the cost of your new vehicle, don’t hesitate to bring in your current vehicle as a trade-in. We accept all makes and models, and pay top dollar; simply fill out the trade-in evaluation tool at the top of the page—or swing on by the home of the Swinging Lady—to begin the process of getting your vehicle appraised.